Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 11 - I've reached my destination...

Last night at the Pimware River Provincial Park was a nightmare… Well, due to those Black Flies, I didn't do anything, but talked to neighbor and went to bed… Inside tent was OK… Woke up 4AM, then got up at 6:20AM… Quickly packed as those flies won't leave me alone standing still - had to walk back and forth…

Finally, had about 12-13 stings, which actually a bites… Once they bite, they bite off a piece of skin and you bleed instantly..

Couldn't wait to get on bike moving, so I did… Stopped by Port Hope Simpson for gas, which was last gas station for 252 miles or so..




Stopped to change time back 30 minutes…



Here is where road splits




About 50 miles before Goose Bay road improved...






I was short about 20 miles of full gas tank to reach another gas station for refueling...


Bridge just before Goos Bay had large truck load coming through…



Good night…



No comments:

Post a Comment