Monday, August 15, 2016

Day 9 - I'm in Pistolet Bay Provincial park (updated)



...it's all of the way up of western peninsula of Newfoundland... Tomorrow, I'll try to catch 1PM ferry to Labrador... As I stopped by the terminal today, they said its fully booked (can you imagine?)

Tomorrow night I'm planning to stay at Penware Provincial park on Labrador side done 30 miles off oft he ferry..

I don't know if I'm gonna have cell reception or wifi (which I don't have tonight)

Once I'm in Labrador, it's gonna take me three days just to get out of it to Quebec side of Lawrence straight... Then, I'm only left with 2 days to get home, from furthest corner of Quebec Province...

I'm publishing this post now, then editing with pictures. Pictures may not go through though... 

Anyways, starting Wednesday, see my GPS tracks to see if I'm moving...




Update: It's Tuesday 10AM (Day10), I'm at the Labrador Ferry terminal, using nearby motel's wifi… Here are pictures from yesterday…




















No comments:

Post a Comment